Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I FAILED BUT WILL TRY AGAIN

I set a task to read the Bible in 90 days.
I fell 60 pages short.
There is no blame to assess, only glory given to God for setting my feet on this path. So it turns out that I will read the Bible in 94 days.
I started this plan on the first of June when I was watching a video cast from the church of Christ of Pittsburg. their Pastor gave the challenge to his congregation to achieve this goal. their advantage over me was that they were going through it as a body, I was going alone and got lazy.
Enough poor me's.
When I am done reading God's word, I will start again.
All Praise be to his name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a wonderful gift from God that He has given us eye sight so that we can read His word as well as a mind to savor it.

We both know that in God's world there is no such thing as the word "failure" so long as what we are doing is for His glory and in His name.

Shmily